Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with My Family Health Kits!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Vigor & Virility Care Kit (Women)
- Rs. 770.00
- Brands J AMADA
- Product Code: product 20
- Availability: 995
Women seek sex for many reasons: to feel closeness and intimacy, satisfy sexual hunger, nurture and enjoy commitment, feel attractive and be attracted, and enjoy physical pleasure.
Much like a sensitive, finely tuned instrument, a woman's libido is very dynamic and can be affected by many factors in her environment: stress, work, financial concerns, and family and relationship dynamics can all have a profound effect upon our intricate hormonal system and libido.
The cornerstone to maintaining optimal hormonal balance and strong sexual vitality at any age is a healthy diet and lifestyle that includes wholesome food, regular exercise, effective stress management techniques, refreshing sleep - and passionate play!
If you have a persistent or recurrent lack of interest in sex that causes you personal distress, you may have hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
If you want to have sex less often than your partner does, neither one of you is necessarily outside the norm for people at your stage in life — although your differences may cause distress. Similarly, even if your sex drive is weaker than it once was, your relationship may be stronger than ever. Bottom line: There is no magic number to define low sex drive. It varies from woman to woman.
A woman's sexual desires naturally fluctuate over the years. Highs and lows commonly coincide with the beginning or end of a relationship or with major life changes, such as pregnancy, menopause or illness. Some antidepressants and anti-seizure medications also can cause low sex drive in women.
A wide range of illnesses, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive, including:
- Sexual problems. If you experience pain during sex or an inability to orgasm, it can hamper your desire for sex.
- Medical diseases. Numerous nonsexual diseases can also affect desire for sex, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and neurological diseases.
- Medications. Many prescription medications — including some antidepressants and anti-seizure medications — are notorious libido killers. In addition, birth control pills, mood stabilizers, tranquilizers and other medications have been shown to decrease libido.
- Alcohol and drugs. A glass of wine may make you feel amorous, but too much alcohol can spoil your sex drive.
- Surgery. Any surgery related to your breasts or your genital tract can affect your body image, sexual function and desire for sex.
- Fatigue. The exhaustion of caring for aging parents or young children can contribute to low sex drive.
Changes in your hormone levels may alter your desire for sex. This can occur during:
- Menopause. Estrogen levels drop during the transition to menopause. This can cause decreased interest in sex and dryer vaginal tissues, resulting in painful or uncomfortable sex. At the same time, women may also experience a decrease in the hormone testosterone, which boosts sex drive in men and women alike. Although many women continue to have satisfying sex during menopause and beyond, some women experience a lagging libido during this hormonal change.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding. Hormone changes during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can put a damper on sex drive. Of course, hormones aren't the only factor affecting intimacy during these times. Fatigue, changes in body image and the pressures of carrying — or caring for — a new baby can all contribute to changes in your sexual desire.
Your problems don't have to be physical or biological to be real. There are many psychological causes of low sex drive, including:
- Mental health problems, such as anxiety or depression
- Stress, such as financial stress or work stress
- Poor body image
- Low self-esteem
- History of physical or sexual abuse
For many women, emotional closeness is an essential prelude to sexual intimacy. So problems in your relationship can be a major factor in low sex drive. Decreased interest in sex is often a result of ongoing issues, such as:
- Lack of connection with your partner
- Unresolved conflicts or fights
- Poor communication of sexual needs and preferences
- Infidelity or breach of trust
So what are you waiting for? Take action today and get your love life and your relationship back to where it used to be. You deserve it and so does your partner.
Taken regularly, the Vigor and Virility care kit (women) is formulated to
- Support female libido
- Boost and maintain energy and vitality
- Resist fatigue and stress
- Promote mental alertness
- Enhance wellbeing
The kit contains:
Gyna-rem with its comprehensive action corrects ovarian and uterine dysfunction stimulates and tones uterine musculature, relieves associated distressing symptoms, abnormal vaginal discharge, menopausal disturbances, and general debility.
2) Supari Pak:
Supari pak is a balancing & revitalizing formula for the female reproductive system. It gently maintains the healthy production of female hormones & relieves congestion of the blood & abdominal area.
It is an old formula which has successfully been used as an effective remedy of the diseases peculiar to women. Supari Pak is a unique medicine for the treatment of leucorrhoea. It remedies the general physical weakness, facial paleness and anaemea. It is a nervine tonic. It remedies back-ache, pain in shins, anxiety and uneasiness. It also relieves bodily fatigue.
On the whole it:
Balances production of female hormones.
Maintains healthy female reproductive system.
Eases menopausal transition.
Supports healthy libido.